Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Sound Sport Pulse, detached cable clip and sleeves

Hello,

I’ve a pair of SoundSport Pulse, Bluetooth headphones. Shortly after purchase, the cable clip (for securing to the collar of T-shirt) snapped Under normal use to un-clip them after a run. Also the rubber protective sleeves where the cable enter the headphones have come loose and slide down the cable.  

Is it possible to get replacement cable clips? 

Is it going to cause connection issues without the sleeves, is it better to try and glue them back in or just cut them off?

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Sound Sport Pulse, detached cable clip and sleeves

Hi Jay Tackleberry, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your SoundSport Pulse earphones, I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction. 

Spare parts can be purchase from your local technical support team. To get in contact with them, click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our team will be more than happy to help you! 

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Hi Jessie-O,

Thank you for your reply; since my post the heart beat sensor on the headphones has also detached so I have been trying to get in touch with Customer service. 

I’m currently away with work and I’m not able to make or receive phone calls. I do have WiFi so I can email, WhatsApp etc.. I’ve tried the WhatsApp customer service.. the automated was connecting me to a live agent but then said There were delays due to COVID and to check the support website for options.  Is the WhatsApp support system still monitored?

Highlighted

Hello Jay, 

Our whatsapp customer service is still monitored, however are experiencing very high volumes at this time so It may take a while in order for our team to get back to you. We thoroughly appreciate your patience at this time. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.