fncghee1204
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 5, 2019

Re: SoundSport Free Firmware Update 2.8.0 - December 4, 2019

Yes I tried that too increased to 3 hrs and was blasting Christmas music. I heard them start to cut out and then disconnected just as the update finished the download cycle 

Alpha_Piyu
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 9, 2019

Have you tried connecting again to Bose application back? If it says the product is up to date?

fncghee1204
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 5, 2019

Yes no dice. 

I have tried to install several times. Think I’m going to return and go with the Amazon ear buds 

Htm_87@hotmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

The latency is much worse please fox that 

0xraphael
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

desde que la actualice se desconecta y conecta el audifono izquierdo.. es incomodo por que acada 10 segundos se esta pausando y reanudando.. los audifonos en este momento son inutiles

since the update is disconnected and connects the left earphone .. it is uncomfortable because it is 10 seconds later it is pausing and resuming .. the headphones are currently useless

0xraphael
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-11 at 10.27.17 AM.jpeg

Dt3kno
Participant
Registered since

Dec 11, 2019

What if bose can make the soundsport free or an update, for zero latency bluetooth audio so I can use my soundsport for DJING. So basically when move a fader on the mixer or on a Synthesizer you will hear the sound without latency. For me that will be perfect but to do that it may need a good bluetooth Transmitter that I can connect on the mixer. Now that maybe a nice wish.. 

Gerk
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 25, 2018

Since I've applied this update the earbuds are now completely out of sync with video on my mac, iPhone and iPad.  This is probably the single worst product experience I've had with a Bose product ever.  Will most likely be my last because they are going in the bin as soon as I can get my hands on a pair of Airpods Pro to replace them.  I had a very _very_ brief period of about a month in the almost 2 years I've owned these Soundsport Free models where they actually (sort of) worked as advertised.  Video sync issues constantly, phone calls and video conferences only being able to play in one ear, MASSIVE range and drop issues.

Bose should really just do a recall on this whole product line and give us all our money back.  The $30 Chinese knock of earbuds work considerably better than the premium Bose product that I paid several hundred for.  It's an embarrassment and I'm sad to have thrown away my money.

Gerk
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 25, 2018

No, they made it MUCH worse for me.

weezerox_23
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

After updating, I'm not able to use the controls on the earbuds. Only long press to invoke Google assistant. How do I rollback to the previous version?