Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 4, 2018

Re: SoundSport Free Lag

Took mine back to the store. no problems apparently the dropouts are known and mine was the third pair this week returned.
It's such a shame. Was such a Bose fan boy.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 26, 2018

Finally received the refund. Good on Bose to sticking to their word, but **bleep**. I really wanted those headphones to work. Hopefully, they come out with new ones that don't lag. Will gladly drop $200+ dollars again on a WORKING product. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 21, 2018

**bleep** i just bought it today

and i thought it good 

i refund a sony one and change to this

i rellay thought its much better then the sonys fully wireless 

but the delay is horrible

for me 

it like a 0.2-0.5s delays *( 0.2-0.5s for ios, 1-2for windows)

i know the BT device has their delays but not that bad right?

not fit for FPS games but ok to video at least *(only ok with ios, not windows )

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 21, 2018

Hi,

I bought these through Amazon in the USA after being shown them by a BOSE demo at the airport in Vegas.

I received them the day before I left the states and headed back home to Australia. I noticed straight away the lag issues and have been trying for a month to try to resolve them. For the $199USD I payed for these I am very dissapointed. My sony bluetooth headsets do not suffer from the lag issue. I thought BOSE was the gold standard when it came to audio.

I spoke with a lovely guy 'Tom' on the australian support line who told me there wasn't much he could do. He was also supprised that the moderator here is directing customers to the local support numbers.

How do I go about getting a refund? Sending them back to the States seems silly when there is a BOSE service centre here in Australia.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Ben77,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about your experience with support. We will DM you to assist.

Regards,

Tony - Community Support

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 4, 2018

I am on the same boat. I have been trying to get a refund ever since! I bought the product in Japan but I live in Indonesia where the local official Bose distributor would not issue a refund. How am I to proceed?
Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Apr 29, 2018

And our lovely moderator - tony was only replying one post because the BOSE was bought in USA.... very kind support :)) thanks BOSE :))
Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Apr 29, 2018

Hi GoldenBeard,

Have you trying to go to Jakarta service center at ancol? Because plaza senayan store wasnt helpful at all

Bests,
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 4, 2018

no I haven't. I emailed their corporate office, unwilling to help at all.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi all,

Just wanted to jump in and say that we would encourage anyone with an issue with any Bose product to contact their local Bose support. They would be the best equipped to assist you in your area. You can use this link. Click on your country, scroll down to " Contact Us"

Regards,

Tony - Community Support