Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 7, 2019

Re: Soundsport free sound delay

Recalled their product?  I bought mine in October of 2018, YES 2018, and was told they were aware of the problem, and were working on it.  Over the next year repeatedly told the same thing.  It's obvious they have no plans of doing anything with these.  Pure garbage if you cant use them to watch videos.  My $80 pair of Raycons sound just as good, have better battery life, and have ZERO lag when watching videos.  This was the last Bose product I will ever buy.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 7, 2019

Like they give a rats patootie.  It's been over a year and a half at least with mine, and actually finally just threw them in the trash with the rest of the garbage and spent half the price for another brand that sound as good, better battery life, and zero lag.  They've already lost me as a customer.  Worst $200 I've ever spent in my life.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Same here, not recommending ever again Bose products, not buying them again either. That would be all, it was a pleasure until Soundsport wireless first (poor manufacturing, rubber pieces simply falling apart by themselves) and now Soundsport free with its laggy audio and phone calls on one ear only. You did very wrong this time, and the worst is that I'll be tied to these $200 earbuds without even the chance of changing them.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 17, 2020

I registered my soundsports on 12/28/2918 and this lag issue with laptops (youtube) was a well known issue then. Here we are 1/18/20 and the issue is not handled. I just did the online virtual help and they said they are aware of the issue and are continuing to work with microsoft. I have to say I'm very very disappointed that this issue has not been corrected. I could understand if this was a $20.00 cheap pair of headphones - and the cheap ones actually work! But to not have this issue resolved is beyond my comprehension. We pay good money for good headphones and yet cant use them how we want to. 

BOSE.....we your customers DEMAND that you handle this issue and get is resolved IMMEDIATELY! This has gone on long enough.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 15, 2020

This is my first time complaining on the delay with the Soundsport free . I keep up to date with the updates on all my Bose products. I also have the QC 35 II and the Soundlink on ear with no lag issues! But my Soundsport free do have the lag. I noticed this is a long time issue.

My question is simple. Will there be a fix in the next few months?

I also have another issue on a different Bose product. That one is a problem caused by a Bose update.

https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Speakers/Amazon-Music-error-6151/m-p/267092#M84071

I have been waiting for a fix for almost 3 months on that one.

Getting back to the Soundsport Free Sound Delay issue...……...

Will there be a fix in the next few months?

Sincerely,

John N

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 26, 2017

I have been waiting for a fix since the Soundsport were first released to the public 2 years ago. On October 30th 2017., when I called to report the issue I was told that Bose was aware of the issue and were working on a fix.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 15, 2020

Help with Bose 901 V Speakers

Hello Sorry for not staying on topic but..........

I have a set of Bose 901 Series V speakers with Bose EQ connected to my Kenwood KR-V9020 stereo "Speakers A".
I want to add speakers to "Speakers B" but they are not Bose speakers but regular book shelf speakers. I noticed the regular speakers do not sound right since the sound coming out is filtered through the Bose 901 EQ.
Is there a way to run my Bose 901 speakers along with regular speakers and sounding correctly.

Thank you for your help!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

Re: SoundSport Free Lag

It seams bose didn't fix the lag issue so far, I have similar problem of Lag in the sound with my LG smart TV hopefully one day will fix it. 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 15, 2020

Dear Bose Tech Support!
Could you please tell me/us when you will have a fix for this issue?? The lack of response is making me think you don't care and maybe we will get tired and go away with our issues. How about giving us updates once in a while and show maybe you are somewhat concerned with us as cusomers. I like your products BUT when it comes to tech support you lack concern...IMO. Why do we have to keep asking for a fix? Let us know you are working on this issue every couple of weeks and maybe give us some kind of time frame. We deserve that much.....NO?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

I gave up. My wife got me the Apple Airpods Pro as a birthday gift, for roughly the same price as the SoundSport Free. The experience is completely different, zero lag, seamless integration with other devices, even the Nintendo Switch through the Genki adapter (really, zero lag!) plus all the little features apple adds to their devices. Since that day, I haven't touched the SoundSport. It was a good product for sports only (and only that). It should have been CLEARLY ADVERTISED that it wasn't intended to pick up phone calls or to watch videos.

I can't recommend Bose again