Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Linking SoundSport to laptop (PC)

I have been able to pair my SoundSport earbuds with my laptop.  However, it does not show up in the sound control panel so I can't select it for use.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Re: SoundSport Free not working with Windows 10

Good News! Bose has created a Driver Update App for Windows 10. Go to https://bose.life/3aLLap2 Update. Download the App and run it. When you are done connect your Soundsport Wireless Earbuds to your laptop via USB and you can update the software for them. When you are done restart your PC (make sure to turn off the bluetooth on your phone first so your earbuds don't connect to it). If you have done this correctly you will hear "Connecting to ERHHTRS" (Your laptop's name) or something similar. You might have to go to your Bluetooth settings to do this. Enjoy! Got this straight from Tech Support at Bose Headquarters. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Bose - SoundSport earbuds Not connecting correctly to WIndow 10 laptop

I have tried to pair my soundsport earbuds with Windows 10 laptop. I am able to get it paired but it does not pair under the category audio. It keeps going in as a device not a headphone. I have selected the appropriate bluetooth device when I start the pairing but it defaults to the Device Category everytime. I have removed it and started over several times. Restarted my laptop and it wont change. They pair fine with my cell phone no issues. This is also a problem my coworker has with their noise cancelling Bose 700. When they pair to their laptop it goes to the Device category. 😞

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 17, 2020

Sportsbuds won't pair with my Mac Air

I have a new Mac Air and the Bose Sportsbuds are not recognized by the computer, therefore they do not show in the pairing process.  How do I get them to pair?

Thank you,

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Soundsport Free - Possible way to connect microphone while using Windows 10 PC?

If the information I'm reading from forums is correct, it seems I need to have mono sound in order to use the microphone as well, since apparently stereo sound and a microphone at the same time isn't possible with the Soundsport Free.

I get into calls frequently using my PC and don't have any better ways to use a microphone and a speaker without the audio feeding back into the microphone. A few days ago I had it working with mono sound and the microphone up, but now it's gone into stereo mode without a microphone without a clear way to transition between the two. I'd prefer just keeping it mono sound with the microphone consistently on rather than switching between the two modes constantly. Is there a way to keep the Soundsport Free in mono sound with the microphone available? Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

This worked great!  Thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 29, 2020

Thank you. This worked. I followed your exact directions even though I did not know what I was doing. Now my Soundsport free connect to my Dell Inspiron. I'm so grateful. This was a connundrum why it said it paired but then played no sound. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

Bose Sport Earbuds not connecting with windows 10

The Sport Earbuds are not identified as an audio device by the windows Bluetooth. As a result, cannot connect with them, The Soundsport Free solutions fall short because the Sport Earbuds do not have any buttons as such on the earpiece

Participant
Registered since

Oct 27, 2020

This didn't fix it for me, but I downloaded the Bose Connect app removed all previously paired technology and uninstalled the drivers in windows 10. I reconnected using the Bose Connect app and Windows 10 bluetooth connection and now my headset is working. 

That is a terrible CX, but it at least functions now.