Nov 12, 2019

Re: SoundSport Free not working with Windows 10

it worked , thanks.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

I am unable to successfully pair with any windows 10 laptop.  I've had the same experience with 3 different machines.  My co-worker has the same pair and sees the exact same problem.  It seems to pair with both music/voice but the moment you play sound it kills the music connection and it defaults to the handsfree profile on the right earbud only.  After disabling the hands free connection, windows 10 just shows "connected" in bluetooth settings.  Doesn't matter how many times I remove or reinstall the device.

Highlighted

Hi MCheah,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty connecting your SoundSport Free headphones to Windows 10 devices.

Some of our other users on this thread here have put together a handy guide on connecting the SoundSport Frees to a windows 10 computer. I would recommend giving their suggestions a try and this should allow you to connect correctly to your laptop.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 12, 2019

Latest update i got from bose today fixed this issue, thank god.

Highlighted

Hi ramdevineni,

Thank you for posting with that update. I'm glad the latest update has fixed this for you, I'm sure it will be helpful to other users to know this works.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, you can also update by going to our device updater on a computer and following the instructions on-screen.

Kind regards,

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

This is ridiculous to spend over $200 for earbuds that don't work with something as common as Windows 10. I never have issues with anything connecting up to my Surface, except these Bose. I've loved Bose produces for almost 40 years, but this is stupid. I've been trying every remedy I can find on these forums. Bose, you guys can do better than these cheap ass products the other companies throw out there. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 9, 2020

My sound sport free is paired to my windows 10 pc but, they do not play.

Tks. Jeff

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 5, 2020

Worked for me thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2020

Bose soundsport free not connecting with windows?

When I want to pair the bose soundsport free to my windows 10 laptop, two signs pop up. LE-reserved and LE-(what I named my headphones). And when I try to connect to the latter it just doesn't work. What does this mean?