Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

SoundSport Free wireless headphones - Pair single earbud to a different single earbud

I lost one of my earbuds and have purchased another one.  Wondering how do i sync the two together now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: SoundSport Free wireless headphones - Pair single earbud to a different single earbud

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello freestylesss,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community! I am so sorry to hear that you have lost one of your SoundSport Free headphones.

I would recommend that in this instance you contact your regions official Bose product support team. The SoundSport Free headphones work as a pair and can not be integrated with a separately purchased ear bud. If you contact your local support team, an agent there will be more than happy to assist you with what service options are available to you at this time. If you select this link and click your region, scroll down to "contact us" there you will find the appropriate contact information. 

I apologise for any disappointment which this has caused. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Re: SoundSport Free wireless headphones - Pair single earbud to a different single earbud

Similar questions like this have been asked before. I'll direct you to this thread.

Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello freestylesss,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community! I am so sorry to hear that you have lost one of your SoundSport Free headphones.

I would recommend that in this instance you contact your regions official Bose product support team. The SoundSport Free headphones work as a pair and can not be integrated with a separately purchased ear bud. If you contact your local support team, an agent there will be more than happy to assist you with what service options are available to you at this time. If you select this link and click your region, scroll down to "contact us" there you will find the appropriate contact information. 

I apologise for any disappointment which this has caused. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post