msierra
Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2020

SoundSport Free wireless headphones - Volume buttons not working

Audio Controls Bluetooth Android iOS

Sound-Sport Free wireless headphones - Volume buttons not working.

Currently the volume up and down buttons instead of increasing/decreasing the volume, start the voice command on my iPad and also on my Samsung phone. The sound is still excellent and I can manage the volume using my iPad or phone volume. 

Is there a setting that can be adjusted to change this functionality back to volume up and down or can they be returned under warranty?

6 REPLIES 6
Drivecrazee@yahoo.com
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Re: SoundSport Free wireless headphones - Volume buttons not working

Hi, I am having the same problem with the stop control not working. Also it won’t turn off.

Bose could you please provide advice ASAP.

Cheers

Keith_L

Hi All,

Thanks for posting and joining the discussion!

If the controls on your headphones are not working correctly, then the first thing I would recommend doing is a reset of the headphones following the steps shown HERE. It would also be worth clearing the pairing between your headphones and the other devices, then reconnecting them. You can clear the pairing on the headphones by following THESE steps, you will then need to forget the headphones from your phone's Bluetooth device lists before reconnecting the headphones as well.

If these steps do not get the headphones controls working correctly again, you will need to reach out to your local support team to discuss the service options as it would suggest something in the physical buttons is not working correctly. You can find the contact information for your local support team at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Drivecrazee@yahoo.com
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Hi Bose Team,

Thanks the info but the resetting hasn’t worked. I am in Portugal and its looks like there is no Bose store. Is there another option for me to get my product fixed?

Regards,

Sean

Hector_B

Sorry to hear this! 

We do have support in Portugal, you can contact our support team in your region via the Contact Us page here. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Drivecrazee@yahoo.com
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Hi Bose Team,

Thanks for the information but the service is in Porto and I am near Lisbon. Is there a store closer to Lisbon?

Regards,

Sean 

Hector_B

This is our only contact information for Bose Portugal. 

If you could please contact the team, they will be able to assist you further with this regardless of where you are located in Portugal.