cdg
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2019

Re: [SoundSport] Left earbud not working anymore

Thank you for your time on this Hector_B!

docsshubs@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Jul 17, 2019

I am facing the same issue. It’s so annoying . I bought mine in jan 2019 . How am I get it fixed or replaced ? 

Vicky_W

Hello Docsshubs,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue connecting your left SoundSport Free earbud. If you have tried all troubleshooting steps mentioned in this thread, to no avail, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here: https://bose.life/2f4nJid, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Henoch
Participant
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

I have trouble with my left ear bud. I bought this bud june 2019 in canberra australia but currently living in riyadh  saudi arabia. Ive done the trouble shooting on this thread. Yet since i bought this bud the left ear is always stopping everytime i used it on travel like on car, airplane and when i run. It is very annoying that the left ear bud will always stopping. Ive done, clearing  the bluetooth, updating software,  batteries are working well, but this issue is freaking me out coz why it stopping without reason?

Hector_B

Hi Henoch, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are also experiencing the issues that are listed above in this thread and appreciate that you have attempted so troubleshooting so far. 

I would also recommend that you perform a reset on the headphones via: 

• Place your earbuds in the charging case
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

If the issue still persists after you have attempted all troubleshooting methods that are listed in this thread then I would recommend that you reach out to support in your region via this link here so that the team can look into this further for you and assist you with this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
happeynugget
Participant
Registered since

Nov 1, 2019

I am also facing this issue, seems like there are many who do too. I was doubting whether to trust bose back in 2018 when thinking of purchasing this product, and I deeply regret doing so. I have always taken care of all my electronics, especially the ones I use on a daily basis. I have never dropped, splashed water, put any heavy weight on it or anything that would have caused it to break. I have also done all the steps to try and reconnect my left earbud just like everyone did above, and still no luck. I went to a bose store, and since it was out of warranty, they said they couldn't do anything about it but offer only 10% off the exact same faulty product. How can you do this to your customers?? Giving us all a faulty product and expect us to purchase another one instead of replacing.. I will never spend another dollar on bose in my life again.

Vicky_W

Hello Happeynugget,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that your first post here is of a negative issue but would love to try and assist you. 

There have been some great steps recommended on this thread to look to resolve this issue, I would suggest trying them all to see if you can get the left bud working again. I will list them below for ease of trying them:

• Go to btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
  • Try resetting your headphones. To do this place the earbuds into the charging case, plug the charging case into a wall outlet using a USB charger and wait 5 seconds, unplug the USB cord from the charging case and wait 1 minute. After that remove the earbuds from the case and try again. 
  • Clearing the Bluetooth list. To do this press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bose Connect app and from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and then repair them. 

At Bose we offer a limited warranty on all of our products. Providing you have proof of purchase, this runs from the day you first purchased the headphones. We always recommend that you register your products online as this guarantees the warranty. You should have a dedicated support team in your region who will be able to assist you and help to resolve this issue. I would suggest reaching out to them to see what they can offer. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I hope that you get this resolved and can continue to enjoy your headphones. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

happeynugget
Participant
Registered since

Nov 1, 2019

Re: [Sound Sport] Left earbud not working anymore

I've been literally told to try EVERYTHING, and I have ALREADY DONE EVERY TROUBLESHOOTING NEEDED TO BE DONE. Please, don't tell me something I already know. This is unacceptable. There are literally so many customers facing the same situation in so many threads and all bose does is say the same things over and over again, and not accept the fact that your product is faulty. 

Oscaloza
Participant
Registered since

Jan 19, 2020

Hello, i have the same problem, my left earbuds is charge but doesn’t connect as my right to music, i know that calls only work on the right but i am talking about all other audios as Spotify or YouTube.

Can you help me, i tried to chat to someone in Bose but i never managed to solve the problem.

thanks, 

Oscar

AidanC
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2020

This worked for me 🙂