Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2020

SoundSport Pulse Tile Support

Hi Team,

I am just seeking an update to see if Bose are going to support SoundSport Pulse owners by allowing Tile Integration  as supported by Standard SoundSport model. I am a two time buyer of these headphones due to losing my previous set so this support would have been handy! 

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SoundSport Pulse Tile Support

Hello Miguel.henriques, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

We really appreciate the feedback on wanting to see the Tile feature added to the SoundSport Pulse! 

I would love to hear from the rest of the community, to see who else would like to see this feature added. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2020

It's interesting to note this feedback had already been passed on the 04-08-2019 on this community (see below link) with a similar response and yet no action. 

Hopefully this gets reviewed rather than ignored.

https://community.bose.com/t5/Headphones-Archive/Please-add-Tile-support-for-Soundsport-Pulse-too-fi...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

I absolutely agree that this needs to be done. I want to be able to find mine should I misplace them. Thank you.