Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 23, 2020

SoundSport Pulse no longer works well with the Nike Run app

When I purchased the first SoundSport Pulse Headphone it worked perfectly with my NIKE AppleWatch. As a matter of fact, when the clip broke the first time, Bose was wonderful and i shipped the old one in and they sent me a replacement. While the replace works great (sound, quality, etc.) it no longer allows for me to run my music app (Pandora in my case) along with the NIKE Run App. NRC runs fine on the side but it no longer interrupts me at mile 1, 2, 3, and so forth. Further, when I try to fix it (from various post ideas), I go to my heart app on my iPhone and it doesn't show up there, however, then I go to my AppleWatch heart app and there are like 5 HR Bose choices. Outside of resetting (final step) is there something i'm missing?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SoundSport Pulse no longer works well with the Nike Run app

Hi JLowe, Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have encountered. I'll be more than happy to assist you!

I would recommend making sure you are up to date with the most recent firmware. You can do this by heading to the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and follow the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.