Highlighted
darony
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 30, 2019

SoundSport® Pulse wireless headphones rubber fell

Hi there,

I reside in Israel. 1.5 years when i was visiting Geneva (Swizarland) , I purchased the SoundSport® Pulse wireless headphones. I had never expected this high end brand product to have quality issues since I extensively use bose products .After a year all the  external rubber covering has started falling apart from the head piece and the controls  piece .  I can no longer operate the volume and other buttons . I see that  many users are facing the same issue and  your support suggested to visit local bose support in their respective countries for this issue Many posted that the product was replaced by bose irrespective of the warranty period

I bought my bose headphone in Geneva but I don’t live there.

Can you please advise what can be done? And why there is no recall on this part since it's doesn’t hold as should?

Thanks,

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SoundSport® Pulse wireless headphones rubber fell

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Dan, 

Welcome to the Bose Community and thanks for posting! 

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with the material of the SoundSport Pulse Wireless headphones.

For support, I would kindly suggest reaching out to the support team in your country. Details can be found here.

I hope they're able to assist you with this.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

3 REPLIES 3

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Dan, 

Welcome to the Bose Community and thanks for posting! 

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with the material of the SoundSport Pulse Wireless headphones.

For support, I would kindly suggest reaching out to the support team in your country. Details can be found here.

I hope they're able to assist you with this.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Rafael Rangel
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 1, 2019

Hello!

I’m facing the exactly same problem with my soundsport pulse. Additionally, I live in Brasil and I have bought it in Chile. 
looking forward for instructions.

regards 

Rafael 

Hey Rafael Rangel, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you are also having this issue! 

Please reach out to Bose Brazil via this link here for further assistance with this issue. If any other users are having this issue then, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind regards, 

Hector B