Highlighted
teapup
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

SoundSport Wireless Headphone Mic Problem

So I got these headphones today after I sent my old ones in for a different problem, but these are BRAND NEW FROM THE BOX and the microphone isnt working on my laptop or my phone. Im not too sure how to figure it all out on my phone but I've tried everything the internet/common sense suggested and nothing seems to work. There just isnt an option on my sound devices for the mic on the headphones and I have no clue what else to do. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SoundSport Wireless Headphone Mic Problem

Hello teapup,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm truly sorry to hear that you are encountering another problem with your SoundSport wireless headphones. 

The first thing I would like you to check is the firmware version. There has been a recent update and this may not have come with your replacement pair of headphones. Please visit the Bose Updater on your computer and follow the instructions. 

Once you have done this, please get back to me and let me know if there has been any improvement.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
teapup
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

Unfortunately, that's the first thing I did when I opened the box, and everything says it's up to date, I think its most likely a problem with the drivers on my computer or something because there's been a bunch of other people with the same problem but different kinds of headphones.

Highlighted

Hello teapup, 

Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm sorry that this did not help! I'd like to direct you to this post which includes some tips for connecting your headphones to your computer. > Computer Related Informational Post 

Could you also confirm which mobile device you are using?

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.