Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

SoundSport Wireless earphones - Bluetooth indicator white only when charging

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I have a pair of wireless soundsport earphones and they are the best sounding earphones i have ever had......... until now !!!!! I them fully charged yesterday after they kept cutting out with 10% battery remaining, when I came to them today to use and they wont turn on - no lights no sound NOTHING - So i thought they may have switched once they had a charges and then been on all day and the battery had drain, so I then put them on charge and now i only get a white bluetooth light on  and no battery indicator light !!!! They will not turn on, so please please help as these were bought for as a birthday present and cost a fortune and I only started using them 9 months ago at Xmas.

I have searched all evening for a solution with no joy !!!! They will not connect to laptop via lead to update software - absolutely gutted !!!! they do no turn on!!! what currently $150 worth of scrap 

I Can't do factory reset as it won't even switch on !!!!! CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A FIX???

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: SoundSport Wireless earphones - Bluetooth indicator white only when charging

Hi Orb1998,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing with your SoundSport Wireless earphones. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to point you in the right direction! 

Thanks to the detail of your post, I can tell that you have tried all the troubleshooting we would normally recommend for your issue. The next step would be to get in contact with our Technical Support Team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Re: SoundSport Wireless earphones - Bluetooth indicator white only when charging

Jessie

Many thanks for the information - have contacted them direct, just hope there is something that can be done to reboot them in some way 

Regards

Marcus