Highlighted
satkriya
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 14, 2019

SoundSport Wireless headphones left ear is much quieter

About a week ago the left ear became much much quieter than the right. I've confirmed there is sound coming out, but it's almost non-existent.

I've confirmed that I have the most up to date software, I've also shut them down and repowered them and tried with different devices but nothing has fixed the issue.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SoundSport Wireless headphones left ear is much quieter

Hello satkriya,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! That's a shame that you are experiencing low volume from your left headphone, this is not what we want at all. I am more than happy to provide some additional troubleshooting you, it sounds like you have already tried some great steps; lastly I recommend you try clearing the pairing list. 

To clear the product memory of connected Bluetooth® devices:

1. Power off your product
  2. Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

If you are still getting low volume from the left headphone after clearing the pairing list, then I recommend that you call the customer care team as there is no more troubleshooting to go through and the headphones may need to be exchanged. 

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

satkriya
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 14, 2019

Re: SoundSport Wireless headphones left ear is much quieter

Thanks for the tip. Tried that and it still didn't work. Will contact customer care.