SoundSport Wireless right ear not working properly

Highlighted
Silent Starter

SoundSport Wireless right ear not working properly

I just bought a new pair of Bose soundsport free and amazingly the right ear bud is not working properly.

The left bud is working perfectly fine with the sounds and all after i pair it with the app.

My issue is all the buttons in right bud is working, It's just no sounds coming out of it. 

i already update it to the new firmware which is 2.5.6

any solutions on this one or should i return it to the store?

3 REPLIES

Re: SoundSport Wireless right ear not working properly

Hi siggy-24,

Thanks for posting. Could I ask, would it be possible for you to pair the headphones with another mobile device for troubleshooting? It would help to see where the fault may lie.

Please come back and let us know.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Silent Starter

Hi Tony,

As expected on that day i return it to the store. We checked everything even updating it to the latest firmware it didnt work as well.

So he decided to give me a new pair and that item i bought went straight to the service center. 

I think that one is a factory defect or what ever that is lol.

Also the new pair i am using right now, has a little delay on the audio while watching some videos on youtube. 

Hi siggy-24,

Thanks for updating us. I am glad you were able to get a new headset. As far as the lag goes, That is something that's been reported here before and it seems to be specific to Youtube. Although some latency can be expected, people are reporting the issue more on Youtube than anything else. Have you noticed it on other video apps?

Regards,

Tony G