Charles S
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

SoundSport free left earbud not turning on from Bose connect app

I have read all the other issues people are having with the left side not working, my issue is slightly different. My left side won’t turn back on when the auto timer has shut the headphones off and I go turn back on with the Bose connect app. I have to put back in the case for a couple seconds and then it’s on. They always sync and connect out of the case  I don’t want to always carry the case and want to be able to turn back on with the app. I need to know if this issue ( that says it’s solved) is on going as I am within the return period for 1 more week

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SoundSport free left earbud not turning on from Bose connect app

Hello Charles S,

Thank you very much for your message today, I am very sorry that your earbuds appear to not be powering on after the auto timer has expired. 

I would love to do what I can to assist you with this matter, to do so can you just confirm the following for me please;

- Does this only occur with the left bud? Can you power on the right bud after the headphones power off?

We would love to do what we can to get this resolved for you. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.