Highlighted
corvettejoez06
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 1, 2018

SoundSport free wireless review

Since they keep rejecting my review on the website.

Your review:
My first complaint was how easily the signal would drop or get interupted while running. Since I didn't say anything about that until AFTER the 1yr point, I was only offered a 15% discount AFTER i returned my old ones. Second problem was the right ear bud just quit changing in the case completely (even tried a friends case). Still same TERRIBLE offer. Then when I decided to take the offer after many calls, emails, texts, I realized that they just DO NOT SUPPORT the military overseas. I was told everything from "we cannot do anything with PO Boxes", "You must mail it to someone who has an actual physical address", and "Well, we don't care how you get it to us, just get it to us, but you have to pay for it"...... even a supervisor was clueless... until I had to say, "I will wait until you look on your computer at how to do your job" then she came back with an option to pay via USPS myself and then email the receipt and I would then receive a check in the mail for the refunded amount.

2 REPLIES 2
corvettejoez06
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 1, 2018

Rejected Review for true wireless ear buds

Anyone else have an issue getting a review "approved"? I have tried 3 times and keep getting told NO.... because of one of the following reasons....

Your review cannot be approved because it:
- includes personally identifiable information
- mentions shipping complaints
- includes inappropriate media
- contains a URL
- is vague or needs more detail
- includes profanity

None of the above are true... they just don't like the review...

Your review:
My first complaint was how easily the signal would drop or get interupted while running. Since I didn't say anything about that until AFTER the 1yr point, I was only offered a 15% discount AFTER i returned my old ones. Second problem was the right ear bud just quit changing in the case completely (even tried a friends case). Still same TERRIBLE offer. Then when I decided to take the offer after many calls, emails, texts, I realized that they just DO NOT SUPPORT the military overseas. I was told everything from "we cannot do anything with PO Boxes", "You must mail it to someone who has an actual physical address", and "Well, we don't care how you get it to us, just get it to us, but you have to pay for it"...... even a supervisor was clueless... until I had to say, "I will wait until you look on your computer at how to do your job" then she came back with an option to pay via USPS myself and then email the receipt and I would then receive a check in the mail for the refunded amount.

Re: Rejected Review for true wireless ear buds

Hello corvettejoez06, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am truly sorry that you are upset about your experience with customer service and would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. I am, however, glad to see that you were able to come to an agreement and get this issue resolved. 

The system would have rejected your review as it centers around a customer service issue and not a product issue or review, so it will block the review as we like to keep reviews centered around the product. I am sorry that you are unhappy about this and apologize for any miscommunication. 

I hope this clarifys things a little. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support