Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 4, 2020

SoundSport® in-ear headphones - Left ear not working

I have been using these headphones for around a year and suddenly the left ear stopped working. There does not appear to be damage from what I can see on the outside. I can see no damage to the wires or connectors. There appears to be no blockage. I am quite disappointed as these are the best headphones I've tried and it easily broke despite its price. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SoundSport® in-ear headphones - Left ear not working

Hi Jerrys94, 

Sorry that you recently are unable to get audio from the left audio channel of your headphones! 

Thanks for trying some great troubleshooting!

Does this occur when you connect your headphones to all of your devices?

If so, please reach out to your local support team for further assistance. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 4, 2020

Yes. Regardless of the device it does not work. The right headphone works perfectly so there is definitely an issue with the design since many buyers of this product also had an issue with durability.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2020

@jerrys94 

Hi if the headphones are within 2 years old then you should be covered under warranty so i suggest you reach out to your local bose support.

Good luck