Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 26, 2020

SoundSport light turns on normally but no sound

My SoundSport headphones turn on normally and connect to the Bose app, but no sound is coming out at all. I can tell when they are on or off from the light but the sound that would usually play when turning them on/off does not play. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SoundSport light turns on normally but no sound

Hi casi,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Bose Community!

Sorry to hear about this connectivity issue with your SoundSport headphones. In order to assist you with the correct support, could you please visit our product finder and let me know exactly which headphones you have?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 26, 2020

Highlighted

@casi Great! Thanks for confirming this. 

Ok, so my first recommendation is to clear the pairing list and re-establish the connection with your device(s). To do this, hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". Then, on any previously connected device, head to the Bluetooth list and delete the headphones. Now reconnect them.

If this does not resolve the issue, then I would also recommend that you reset your headphones. Instructions on how to do this can be found here - Reset your SoundSport wireless headphones.

Please get back to me if you have further problems.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.