Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 5, 2019

SoundSport wireless headphones - DISAPPOINTED

I imported wireless free in Qatar from Bose website, its a complete disappointment. The earphones stops working suddenly for no reason sometime 5 times in 5 mins. I have tried everything, product update, turning off standby completely, turning off phone wifi, keep changing volume/ shuffling nothing works. Its a disaster and unreliable. I like in Qatar means no local support as well no US support just burnt $ literally. I loved the brand all my life and how ruined it.  

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 5, 2019

Re: SoundSport wireless headphones - DISAPPOINTED

There are so many people complaining about this product, its surprising that Bose is still selling them and ripping off

Highlighted

Hello AM1, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums.

I am sorry that your first post here is of a negative issue but would love to help you to resolve the issues you are having with the connectivity of the headphones. 

Let's start by: 

• Going to btu.bose.com on a computer and updating your headphones software. If the update was done via the app before, it can sometimes help to do this manually.
  • Clearing the Bluetooth list. To do this press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bose Connect app and from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and then repair them. 
  • Performing a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 5, 2019

Did as you said and have been doing the same for a week since I got them. Same result. This product is flawed you have already destroyed my morning routine and trust, save what is left and process refund and let me return them to your local dealer in Doha Qatar. I expect this is least you can do. 

Highlighted

Hello AM1, 

Thank you for getting back to us. I am very sorry to hear that this issue persists and you wish to return your headphones. 

If you would like to go forward with this, you will need to reach out to your point of purchase regarding a refund as we are unable to facilitate this via the community forum. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 5, 2019

I am now using my headset with iphone and it is working fine. I guess there is some compatibility issue with huawei or android. Please can you suggest solution? I have huawei p30 lite

Highlighted

Hello AM1,

I'd recommend that you ensure that your Huawei P30 Lite is running the latest available software! I'd also love if other members of the community could come forward with their experiences if they have a Huawei device or similar.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 5, 2019

Re: Huawei - Wireless free stops working

The software is up to date on both the earpods and on the phone. There is some compatibility issue between the two. I have a feeling that the earpods keep connecting to other signals from the phone like wifi and other radio signals. Please look into it and provide solution, I never had issue with Quiet35 and other bluetooth headphones with this phone.