Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venku
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2021

SoundSport wireless headphones soft material around comes off after couple of years of use

(This is mostly a Product feedback as I did not get these from bose.com directly and can't write a feedback there. Got these from a Bose store couple of years back though. But any suggestions on fixing this is appreciated as well).

My SoundSport wireless headphones outer soft casing peals off. I don't want sweat to enter into the electronics. I was initially planning to glue it but it does not align correctly as the soft material seems to have expanded a bit. I don't know if this is a product issue, because it is suppose to with-stand sweat. I have never used them in rain. 

bose1.JPGbose2.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: SoundSport wireless headphones soft material around comes off after couple of years of use

Hey venku,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Bose Community - welcome!

I hope you've enjoyed the sound of your SoundSport wireless headphones so far. They have a sweat and weather-resistant design, so we're sorry to see you're noticing some degradation. What I would suggest you do, as you're only recently made the purchase, is to contact your local support team to look into the available options for servicing your product, if you find the issue is getting worse.

To do this, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. We'll be happy to look into things further and have your problem resolved.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!