Soundsport Bose Decal and Rubber casing falling apart

SOLVED
Bose Best Answer selected by Community ManagerST
Quiet Contributor

Re: Soundsport Bose Decal and Rubber casing falling apart

Hi Hector, I have the Bose Soundsport manufactures in October 16.

Thanks

Brooke
Quiet Contributor

Hi Hector,

I looked at my app, and couldn’t get any other information - they are Bluetooth Bose sound sport manufactured in October 16. Does that help?

Thank you for confirming that Brooke.

I would strongly recommend that you contact your local Customer Service Center and they will be more than happy to help you with this issue. #

Contact details can be found by selecting your country HERE, Scrolling to the bottom of the page and click 'Contact Us'

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G 

Quiet Contributor

Hi Charlotte,
Here in Israel the local support is not very "supportive".
They have my head phones for ~1 Year...
Efforts to get a answer more than full price fix came out vail, After I contac Bose via Facebook I got one call from Ariel the lab director and a lot of silence since.
If Bose global doesn't step in I think the headphones will just stay there.
I liked the headphones but for this price tag I also expect service.

Thanks,

Uri

Hello UriH,

I am very sorry to hear this. We have sent you a direct message so please check your inbox.

We would like to do what we can to assist you with this.

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Quiet Contributor

Hello
Thanks this seems helpful but I will need more input. I bought these headphones in Austria (about 8-9 months back) and currently am in South Korea. The glue near the buttons is giving way and rubber is coming off. Please advice what I can do.
Best
Mukul

Hello Mukul, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the exterior on your SoundSport headphones. 

I would urge you to reach out to your local support center to explore the service options for your headphones. You can reach them here.

I wish you a wonderful day. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

Quiet Contributor

Me too, I have my Bose Micro soundlink speaker for over a year now and it's rubber casing is falling off. What should I do??

Hi Sharnayne Valesco, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am very sorry to hear that this has happened, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Hello Vicky I have reached out to Seoul Service center but am not hearing back, and about a month has already passed. They did respond initially with a request for some pictures and receipt of purchase - both of which were provided. But nothing since. I am worried the headphones will be out of warranty soon or go bad completely because of dust or moisture getting in. Best Regards Mukul