Highlighted
cinshiqaq
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 4, 2017

Soundsport Bose Decal and Rubber casing falling apart

Hello I have the bose soundsport headphones for apporx 1 year now and within the last 2 -3 months the product casing and bose logo decal are falling off. In addition to the clip to tether the headphones to my clothing is very weak and has been lost and found 2 times. I have attempted to reposition bose logo, and rubber on the headphones but it continues to fall apart. Is this a defect for the product and is there any recourse ?

Bose makes sound come alive!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundsport Bose Decal and Rubber casing falling apart

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager ST

Hi 

Thanks for posting.I just wanted to say, anyone with this issue should contact your local Bose support for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Tony

189 REPLIES 189

cinshiqaq

Thanks for posting. So sorry to hear about your Soundsports. We will DM you to see if we can assist.

Tony 

Anders82
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 8, 2017

I have the same problem. Have been using my headphones for less than a year and very pleased with the sound and the range of the bluetooth. Although, the rubber sealing around every button is falling apart. Also the seals around the chord, where the chord meets with the ear-plug, are falling off. This obviously make the headphones less resistant to dust and moist and makes me reluctant to use them since the sound and fit is incredible. I expected more for a product in this "premium" range.

mjmesserli
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 8, 2017

AGREED!  I have had mine for a few months and they are falling apart, logo fell off. rubber coming loose.  Not good for a product this price.

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager ST

Hi 

Thanks for posting.I just wanted to say, anyone with this issue should contact your local Bose support for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Tony

mjmesserli
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 8, 2017

thanks Tony.  I did and they are replacing them for free.

thanks,

Mike

BoseCustomer
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 28, 2017

Hi Guys!!! Just wanted to say that I experienced the same problem. After contacting Bose, they asked me to send the defected headphones and today I received a brand new one. As always, Bose cane through. Great customer service.
BoseCustomer
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 28, 2017

Hi Guys!!! Just wanted to say that I experienced the same problem. After contacting Bose, they asked me to send the defected headphones and today I received a brand new one. As always, Bose came through.

Hey Bose Customer!

Thanks so much for letting us know that you're all set. I'm very glad to hear, let us know how your new pair is doing.  Enjoy your listening!

Thank you for being a part of the community.

Take care,

Shiloh_C 

enzobaby
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 13, 2017

i had the same issue, bose replaced it with a new one and after 3 months im having the same issue again. im planning to refund my money cos i think its going to happen over and over again