Re: Soundsport Bose Rubber Casing Falling Apart

Hello Hakanbahadir, 

Thanks for getting back to us. I am very sorry for the confusion, I have spoken with the representative for Turkey, and they have confirmed that as they are only a reseller for Bose they can only help if you are within the 2 year warranty period. After that, you will need to purchase a new set of headphones. If you would like to discuss this further, we would urge you to reach back out to the store who would be your best point of contact. 

I am so very sorry that I was unable to help more and for any inconvinience caused.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

View solution in original post

Rcbaillie
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 28, 2019

I am experiencing this issue where all the portions of the rubber casing on the headset as well as the rubber on the wire are pulled away making it extremely difficult to use the different functions.  How does the replacement program work

Hello Rcbaillie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry that you are experiencing some cosmetic issues with your headphones.

Please reach out to your local customer support and they'll be more than happy to assist you with the next steps.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

jkgibs01
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 5, 2019

I have the same problem as a few others. Rubber around the earbud is gapping and making the button almost impossible to press. Rubber comes off unless pressed very gently. Can this be fixed? 

Hello Jkgibs01, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you are having issues. As recommended by @Charlotte_G, the best option would be to speak with your local support team.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W