Re: Soundsport FREE with Windows 10 – FIX "100% WORKING!"

Hi BK! Thank your for your post. I am sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your headphones.

For the audio delay issues you are experiencing - I would recommend first checking that your product firmware is running the most up to date version. The most recent firmware version is 2.6.0. Check that this is updated and let me know if you are still experiencing the same issues.

Warm Regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Chris13571113
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 28, 2019

I want to do the same. return these they are so frustrating to use!!

where can i give them back?

links??

Highlighted

Hi Chris,

If you would like to return them I would suggest contacting your point or purchase, as they will have a return policy for your product. If you have no luck there I would suggest contacting your local Bose support team as they may be able to further assist.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support

Dan_Castro
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 4, 2019

Totally agree, It´s a shame that´s happening with BOSE. I´m a big Fan from Brazil but I´m really disapointed with these SSF. I bought it when it was louched and I have experienced a lot of bugs and stuff not working so well. I use to make free maketing of Boses Products here in Brazil for my friends and workmades but these SSF are horrible I can´t make anyone have these... The solution posted here is the conclusion of fake 100% working... Sorry BOSE but I expected much more from you.WhatsApp Image 2019-04-04 at 14.29.17.jpg

Hi Dan_Castro,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Bose Community! 

We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your SoundSport Free Wireless headphones. If you need any support with any problems that you are experiencing, we are always here to help. Please do not hesitate to get in touch when you need support.

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G 

rockgemini
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2019

Hello everyone,

I got the same SSF earbuds about 15 days ago and to my utter disappointment I am facing the same issue with Windows 10 i.e. disconnection from media and reverting to voice only mode. Everytime I have to remove the device and add it back. Also, while using with my mobile, the left earbud sound drops intermittently sometimes.

I called the Bose support helpline and the agent said that the earbuds are build for handheld devicess and may not work with computers or Windows machines. And for sound dropping issue, he suggested to show it to the neareset service center.

I never expected such kind of quality issues and support glitches from a brand like Bose. More so, when the issues are globally reported by huge number of customers, there should be a faster turnaround and solution in such cases. This was supposedly my first ever Bose product and I don't think I will ever buy one or recommend Bose to anybody in future again! I am a true fan of Sony and this incident has strengthened my belief in Sony. I even have a JBL wireless headset, which seamlessly connects with all my devices including my computer (Windows 10) without any such issues.

Such a disappointment after spending a bomb for such earbuds from Bose!

Hi Rockgemini, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue. 

Have you attempted all troubleshooting methods as suggested in this thread? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support  

rockgemini
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2019

Hi Hector,

Yes, I have tried all the troubleshooting steps suggested here and in your support page, but nothing helped. Do you know of any definitive solution which is known to have consistently resolved this problem permanently for the customers with this issue?

Regards,

Rockgemini

Hi Rocketgemini, 

Thanks for updating us on this situation. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

rockgemini
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2019

As I have already mentioned, I have contacted the customer support and was told that the earbuds may not be supported with windows computer and was directed to service center for left earbud sound dropping issue. Is this link which you have provided anything different? Do they have some advanced solutions to these issues?