Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GoZippy
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2019

Re: Soundsport Free Incompatibility with Windows 10

Bose released a new driver for this device. 

https://btu.bose.com/?p=16408#section=device

Go to bose website and use the device updater software updater. Download it - let it install. Put earbud back in case - connect to pc with usb cable - plug in - leave case open - run the installer it will open another window and you can see the progress in the browser... it take a while but eventually it should update the bose device to latest software that seems to work now.

jimbot9000
Participant
Registered since

Feb 6, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free Incompatability with Windows 10

I'm about 3 years late, but if anyone still has this issue, I went through the window 10 settings and did the bluetooth device trouble-shooter. It recognized the issue and now I can chose from Stereo mode or Hands-free mode, instead of it connecting both and then defaulting to Hands-free so I could no longer pick stereo. 

Ira
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free Incompatability with Windows 10

How to connect Bose Sound Sport to Microsoft Surface?

My Bose Sound Sport shows on the list of Bluetooth Devices Paired but does not appear as a sound device option

jubailmy
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones audio not stable

greeting day

when i run the SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones on my laptop and i run anything movie or sound , the audio is not stable the sound go and back for many time

Note 

my SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones is updated for the last update is available on bose site.

the laptop operation system is Win 10

thank you. 

jubailmy
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free Incompatibility with Windows 10

i did this proccess and i still face the same problem the sound go and back from time to time