Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

Soundsport Free Left Earbud Not turning on

My left earphone is not turning on, I send it to customers service, after checking they said that it is not covered by warranty (bought on Feb,2019), they offer me to buy new one with the same market price....

what should I do?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free Left Earbud Not turning on

I have been battling this for a year. Here is my SOLUTION after three replacements. Last week I got pair number THREE, it did the same darn thing, left ear was a mess. Never connected, cut in and out. And my QC35 were also having issues with powering up by themselves.  

FIX:

1. FORGET Bose products in your phone Bluetooth settings 

2. UNINSTALL BOSE APP, This was CRUCIAL for me.

3. CLEAR Bluetooth pairing list on Bose product
4. RESTART the phone

5. PAIR WITHOUT BOSE APP.

Since I deleted the BOSE app from my phone and iPad BOTH my headphones are working flawlessly.

The Bose app was causing 100% of my issues. 

I hope this helps you.

john

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

El estuche carga pero Los auriculares no se cargan. No se q hacer

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

Hi Im stationed in South Africa and my left soundfree ear-pod will not turn on at all. Fully charged and went through the firmware update plus all the trouble shooting. Seem like Ive read about this problem for years now. Has BOSE found a solution to this 200.00 problem??

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 15, 2020

Bose Free SoundSport Left Bud won't charge in the case

My earbuds have been working great until yesterday when my left bud died and when I put it to charge it wouldn't charge. I put it to charge all night and it still hasn't charged. How can I fix this issue?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 19, 2020

Soundsport Free Left Earbud Not turning on

I bought sound sport free wireless headphones in 13 Dev 2019 from Best Buy in Houston.Only after 4 months ,my left earbud is not charging properly.When I put it in case light becomes steady,after many efforts by adjusting it comes to charge mode as seen by blinking light.But as soon as I close the case and open again left light becomes steady but it does not charge.My firmware version of Bose connect app is 2.8.0

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 23, 2020

Soundsport free left ear not turning on

I just bought the soundsport free ear buds like 2 hours ago and the left one isn't turning on, I press and hold the Bluetooth button and the light doesn't even turn on. I charged them for 2 hours and still nothing. Help.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 25, 2020

Re: SoundSport Free Left Earbud Not turning on

I have the same issue and I just notice it right now.  Looking for any solutions I ended onto this page. Have you fix the problem? How?