Jun 12, 2018
Mar 10, 2019
Thank you so much TYEP71, you're the man... I did as you said and it worked! now to be extremely careful, i just make sure to turn off BT on my windows before turning it on my phone vise-versa.. Thank You once again man.
May 12, 2019
This worked for me as well. The steps I took to replicate are:
1. Plug in case to Windows 10 Dell Inspirion computer (this comp just happened to be what I use).
2. Place headphones into case. Go to Bluetooth & other devices configuration screen. Scroll down until you see the heading Other Devices. You should see two Bose Free SoundSport entries under that list:
3. Remove the headphoners from the case and those two entries will disappear.
4. Using the bluetooth button on the left earbud, pair the Bose Free SoundSport headphones with your Windows 10 device.
5. The headphones will appear as Connected voice, music:
6. You should now be able to hear sound from both earbuds.
Basically, your goal should be to ensure that under the Audio section of the Bluetooth & other devices configuration screen, you read Connected music, voice.
Note to Bose: This process needs to be easier. Please research a solution for easier connectivity. It is a Bose problem, not a user issue nor a Windows 10 software issue. Audio can be heard from both earbuds so it's not a hardware issue, but probably an issue from the master/puppet connectivity design. It's definitely fixable.
Sir, I did as you told and IT WORKS !!!!!
Thank you very much for the advice, could've been bad if I don't get your advice here.
My laptop is
ASUS ROG : TUF FX504 SERIES
and this advice still work on my case.
May 26, 2019
Finally, I found one simple solution that works for me. Just need to update Windows 10 to May 2019 Update (1903)!
Credit @Lolato for suggestion below:
Note: This Windows update is quite big and takes very long to finish.
Jun 24, 2019
I had to delete both devices from the device manager, it connected to the wrong device and gave mono sound for me.
the last step took about 5 seconds, I had music playing via the laptop speakers but it switched to the earbuds within the 5 seconds
Jul 13, 2019
Thank you !! i was wondering what todo since i've got this trouble and now it solve thank to you and yes i found that we cant switch from phone to pc and have to put them on the charging case before connect to pc
Nov 17, 2019
This issue got fixed for me with HP elitebook by : 1.Clearing device list from bose earphones 2.Removing device from laptop 3.Placing the buds back to the holster 4.Pairing the earbuds again with PC