Re: Soundsport Free Right Ear Bud Doesn’t Charge
I've searched all over the internet for this and how to reset the earbuds but nothing has worked. I've also tried to update the firmware, removing all devices from the earphones, forgetting the earphones from all devices and reconnecting, and the issue still persists. Here are the symptoms.
- The right earbud drains in about 30 minutes playing audio at about 50% volume. After getting the low battery tone, the right earbud only lasts about 2-3 minutes before shutting down.
- I left them on overnight playing no audio and they were still on with about 40% battery left.
- When I place it in the charging case, it gets fully charged in about 2-3 minutes, maybe less. The LED on the charging case stops blinking and turns solid. When I turn them on, the voice says "Fully Charged" and the Bose app shows it's at 100%. Regardless of this, it doesn't matter how long I leave them charging. I've left them charging over night and they still drain quickly.
- The left earbud seems to be fine but I can't test it because the right earbud goes out so quickly, and the left earbud relies on the right one to connect and stay powered on.
- When I'm in a call, or when the microphone is activated, I was actually able to stay on a call for well over 40 minutes.
These symptoms have only started happening suddenly, maybe in the past week. A few weeks ago I was able to get much longer than 30 minutes out of these.
I got them in the winter of 2019.