Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Soundsport Free Washing Machine

Good Afternoon,

I left my soundsport free earbuds in my pocket and put them in the wash without realising. Once i realised and got them out the pocket, they were no longer working. The light in the case flashes when i put them on charge, meaning there is an error. One of them had a red light, but now flashes white and has made some sounds but i cannot connect to them. The other one does not flash any light and doesnt make sounds. I have left them both in rice hoping they will eventually dry out and be fine. Is there anything else i should do like reset their memory or something? 

Any help is welcome.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Soundsport Free Washing Machine

Hello, 

I am sorry to hear about your SoundSport Free headphones. 

If after drying they do not continue to work, please contact your local support. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.  The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 17, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free Washing Machine

Hi have done the same mistake, can you please help me with the solution you found.

thanks in advance