Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Soundsport free right earbud only lasts an hour and half

I've had a pair of bose soundsport free earbuds for about two years. Now the right earbud only lasts about an hour and a half after a full charge. Is there any way to try to fix this?  Its already updated to the newest version.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Bose soundsport left earbud won’t hold a charge

My left earbud on my Bose Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones will only stay charged about 20 minutes.  Also, a few months back the voice that tells you how much they are charged quit working.

Thank You. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Re: Bose soundsport left earbud won’t hold a charge

I have the same problem. After 20 minutes the left earbud just turns off. Have you heard back any solution? Regards, Gabor

Highlighted

Re: Bose soundsport left earbud won’t hold a charge

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

We have merged your thread with Soundsport Free battery drain due to similar subject matter. Please follow the troubleshooting provided in this thread. 

Kind regards,

Community Admin

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free battery drain

My BOSE SoundSport wireless is running out of battery in 20-23 minutes after a full charge (overnight or shorter). They seem to charge to 100% much faster that when I bought them (1 year) but can't even listen to one full album.

I read in other outlets that these seems to be a "common" problem with these headphones.

What can I do? Love these headphones but they are doing the job.

Best regards  

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 6, 2020

My Soundsport Free earbuds are not even powering up even when fully charged.  Lately I have been seeing the % power value never at 100% but today they simply will not power up.  I went through all of the troubleshooting steps and now Bose wants to sell me a discounted replacement pair AND they want me to send them the defective pair.  Sounds like BS to me.  I guess I'll be in the market for a pair of earbuds but they will not be Bose.  Reading these posts it sounds like a manufacturing defect and regardless of being out of warranty Bose should replace.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 9, 2020

When I leave the earbuds in the case, it drains within the week.  Is this normal? I would think when in the case already charged there would be no drain or at least the charge would last longer than a week.  No difference if i charge them in the case and the case at the same time.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 12, 2020

hello , 

i have purchased this earbuds on 01/10/2019. but not used since last 2 months due to covid situation in Mumbai. today, I have charged the case 100% and found that only 60% charging of this earbud showing on my phone display.

i hardly use this product and now facing the issue of battery drain.

could you please look into this issue and also let me know the way of keeping the earbuds when not in use for long time.

Regards,

Vinayak

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 23, 2020

Sound sportfree battery draining issue

My Bose sound sportsfree earbuds are draining battries very fast last for only 2 hrs when fully 100% charged.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Bose soundsport battery life

Bose soundsport charging, 

Saying 100% but within 2hours they're dead.

This is so bad that I took em.off charge at 100% and they were at 60% within 20mins.

What's the best way to contact customer support about it?

Do they take em in for repairs or anything?