Soundsport Free constant blinking white light and does not connect
My Soundsport Free buds to do not pair to any other bluetooth device, the left bud constantly blinks white when out of the case. When in the case the charging status shows charged for both buds. The case is also fully charged.
I have tried various troubleshooting steps such as:
Performing a reset by:
- Place the earbuds into the charging case
- Plug the charging case into a wall outlet using a USB charger and wait 5 seconds
- Unplug the USB cord from the charging case and wait 1 minute
- Remove the earbuds from the case and try again
As well as clearing the devices pairing list and reconnecting to the SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones via:
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
- Delete your headphones from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to connect.
Clearing the list does not work as it never says anything is clear and the reset does nothing.