Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 4, 2018

Re: SoundSport left ear not working

I have the Bose Wireless Soundsport headphones - the ones with the wire between the left and right earbud. I was very excited about the Soundsport "Free" version (without the wire between the earbuds). I would have bought a pair but I won't do it unless I can hear call audio from BOTH earbuds. I use my headphones 95% of the time for VOIP calls.

Let me know BOSE when calls come through both earbuds!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 4, 2018

I noticed that Bose said they made "calls" come through one earbud only to comply with driving regulations.....

What about when you're not driving? You can always just take out one of the earbuds if you are driving - i.e. leave the compliance up to the driver.

Also, I would have thought that you could include a function in the APP to turn on and off either earbud - * if that's what you want to do *, but at least leave it up to the user.

As I said in another post, given I use my "wired" Soundsport Wireless headphones 95% of the time for VOIP calls (through WhatsApp mainly), I won't buy a "free" version (which I would have done) until I can hear voice calls through BOTH earbuds.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 28, 2018

I regret I have bought the Sound sport free without reading the reviews. I don’t need earbuds to listen to music but to make Skype calls and what a deception ! Sound comes only from the right earbud. This is not an issue of security, it is annoying! I was a fan of Bose. But now I am very angry and disappointed. I will buy Beats!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 5, 2018

This is so disappointing Bose. Like many users, I bought this for phone calls.

Disgrace!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 28, 2018

Totally agree!!!! Very disappointing!!!! Bose thank you for making me buy Beats!!!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 6, 2018

I have tinnitus in my right ear and makes it so I can't understand when people are talking in my right ear. Is there an update coming to be able to hear the call in both ears, or did I waste my money?
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 28, 2018

Unfortunaltelly, I think we all lost our money. Bose is definitivelly not interesteed ! I wrote an e-mail to them and explained how annoying it is and all my disappointment,  but they didn't even answer me! 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 6, 2018

I bought mine last week, I am taking them back tomorrow, hopefully there is no issues with their *30Day return policy
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 28, 2018

I am not so lucky because I live in Brasil and I bought my earphones in USA. I cannot return them. 😡
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 6, 2018

Got exactly the same problem. Replacement headphones have minimal output in right earbud. 

Please suggest solutions!