Soundsport Free left side issue during call

SOLVED
Author Accepted Answer selected by Ludo

Re: SoundSport left ear not working

Hello kore911,

Ah I see, what I can do for you is pass this request on to the development team, when we have an update about this feature request we will inform you.

Should you need anything else then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe_C 

Friendly Fanatic

Hi, 

I keep reading that phone calls only come through on the right earbud(the master), but the left servant does not work. 

Let me know how to fix this because the entire point of headphones/earbuds is to have noise cancelling and feel like you are in the room with the person on the call... I don't only hear from my right ear when I am talking to someone face to face. 

Thanks!

Audible Advocate

No, it is not the point of earbuds to" feel like you are in the room with the person on the call."

The point of ear buds is to free your hands during a phone call … when you would otherwise have the phone to … one ear.

Friendly Fanatic

Then why do wired earphones work in both ears?

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

I should only be charged for half, if this is the case. 

Audible Advocate

So how do you switch the phone to your left ear as you are saying. And to validate what’s been said before. All brands use both and even the soundsport wireless play through both. Just not the soundsport free wireless. Left ear will never work when on a call as per Bose.
Audible Advocate

An update would be amazing. Because right now they are worthless to use other than headphones. Long time Bose customer really disappointed. I purchased the soundsport wireless again but feeling anothe brand may need attention for a wire free set.
Friendly Fanatic

Hi

I think that the development team should learn from other companies about this feature, BOSE should mention in the brochure that these features are not available. I'm losing $ 200 on the exterior design of the headset.

Thanks

Audible Advocate

abe.wood@gmail.com wrote:

Then why do wired earphones work in both ears?

Um, because we also use them to listen to music?

Because they use a different technology?

Your refutation is too general. I was specifically referring to he comments made.

Audible Advocate

@McDs wrote:
… Because right now they are worthless to use other than headphones. "

They are not worthless, unless you are deaf in your right ear.