Re: SoundSport left ear not working

Good
I lose my money for listen to music
Audible Advocate

@Tiger007 wrote:
Good
I lose my money for listen to music

No, you did not "lose" your money. You bought a pair earbuds. If music is not your priority and you believe they are unusable, contact the store where you bought them or contact Bose. One advantage to buying from Best Buy in the US, I walked in with the Jabra I did not like and it was a "no-hassle" return.

Friendly Fanatic

Good answer

Because bose company can't update the firmware for bose soundsport free
Friendly Fanatic

Con el dinero que cuestan, 200 euros...... creo que el que se escuche la llamada en ambos auriculares se le puede pedir a una marca como BOSE y seguro que lo pueden hacer para mejorar el producto. Tambien podrían solucionar el lag que existe en estos auriculares a la hora de usar contenido multimedia, jabra lo ha conseguido 

Audible Advocate

@Tiger007 wrote:
"Good answer. Because bose company can't update the firmware for bose soundsport free"

Well, Tiger, I think it's more complicated than just a firmware upgrade. If it were that easy, Bose would have fixed it a while ago. It'd be great if I am wrong, but I think this problem is baked right into the chip. 

Friendly Fanatic

Re: Soundsport Free left side issue during call

Are earbud designers deaf in their left ear? Why would they design them to only work in your right ear when making phone calls? The point of having 'headphones' is to feel like you are in the room with the band, AND the other person if making a phone call or having a meeting. Wired headsets work - why, oh why....

response:

No, it is not the point of earbuds to" feel like you are in the room with the person on the call."
Friendly Fanatic

Re: Soundsport Free left side issue during call

How is this solved??? This is unbelieveable customer support... 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

Are you kidding me? They are asking why it does not work in the left ear and you are asking to reboot the headphones????

Audible Advocate

You’re seated they connect the other headphone for music and they work just fine. A $15 apple knockoff even works. Why wouldn’t you expect a $200 Bose product to not work. They already play music through both ears. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll Put my 12 yr old on it
Audible Advocate

I'm sorry to say but this product - along with the lame and indifferent customer service that goes with it - bears all the hallmarks of product development and support are done on the cheap offshore.  A clear defect - which when facts are presented plainly - customers are told the product is not defective they should expect the product to work this way and there is nothing wrong.  Do you know what?  I hate being lied to.  I hate being cheated.  Other customers, so should you.

There is a design defect with this product.  This is a fact - a fact that Bose, unbelievably, appears to be excusing - laying blame on limitations of internal componentry.

Humans have two ears.  When we wear earphones we expect sound in both.  The audio only works on one side for one of the products most important functions.  This is a defect.

Bose: Blaming the internal chipset is passing the buck to your supplier.   We - your customers - did not buy this product from your supplier.   We bought from you.   Only YOU are responsible for making or choosing the internal components of your products.   It is YOUR responsibility to make sure the product is free of defects AND the root cause of those defects runs right back to the original design and the choices the development team took when planning and designing the product.