Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 12, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free left side issue during call

Only the right headphone is working while talking, in my earlier boss wired ones it was so much easier to talk. Why would you downgrade a product instead of upgrading it?? This is mad annoying can this be sorted any how??

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 1, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free left side issue during call

I am highly disappointed that high end product from a well respected and sought after company couldn’t master the technology to allow both buds to produce sound in a call. Many other true wireless have mastered this what made it hard for Bose to do the same. I should have stuck with apple and bought the AirPod Pros. Since I’m deployed there is limited resources and I couldn’t get those shipped here unless I had someone send them but since the PX had Bose and Bose has always had crystal clear sound and such amazing bass I wanted to give them a go. Total upset and of course being in a deployed environment refunds are not accepted just exchanges. Could have spent $225 on a product that actually does what I wanted. Bose needs to look at different technology maybe a mimic instead of puppet. If I were hearing impaired in my rt ear this would have been a total waste. Need to fix this issue. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2020

Bose Soundsport Left Ear Bud issue

I have realized that when I play music from my phone, both ear buds work however while taking call from Mobile or while using laptop for anything, left ear bud is always quite. What's the issue?