Community_Admin

Re: Soundsport Free won’t connect to anything.

Hey osayeed, 

Thanks for writing in! We are contacting you today because your something you posted doesn't comply with our Community Guidelines

Be respectful and constructive.

Respect people's time and attention by asking well-thought-out questions and sharing what you've learned so far. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Repetitive and/or excessively negative comments, calls for lawsuits, firing of employees, or targeted harassment will be edited or removed. Additionally, contents that users may find offensive or upsetting, including political or religious content, will be removed by the moderation team. Repeated violations will result in temporary suspension or permanent removal from the community. 

Your post has now been edited to fit our guidelines. 

Thanks for understanding. 

Warm Regards, 

Community Admin

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
james__kendall@hotmail.co.uk
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

I was given these as a present for Christmas. I have exactly the same problem as described here straight out of the box!! These earphones have never even been used before and they already have this issue. Non of the this troubleshooting mentioned here has worked... very bizarre and very disappointing. 

Charlotte_G

Hello james_kendall,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm really sorry that you've been unable to use your SoundSport Free wireless headphones out of the box. This is very unusual. 

Where did you buy them from? If you have completed all of the available troubleshooting listed, I would recommend returning to your point-of-purchase or contacting our customer support team to arrange an exchange. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Jcouture
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2020

I have the same problem. I have tried all of the online steps but nothing works. I received these buds for Christmas and it’s only April. Very frustrated as I know my kids paid quite a bit for these because they wanted to buy me good ones. Not so good right now.

pedrolanari
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Apparently charged buds not discoverable

I’m having constant problem with my pair of Soundsport Free wireless. Apparently, they’re fully charged (inner lights are on bit not blinking) but I cannot find them on my phone and no other device. Any clues of what is happening?

Kaymouch
Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

I have the same problem, is there something i can do to fix it ?

victor83fernandes
Participant
Registered since

Jul 8, 2020

I've got the real fix.

I've had the same issue I thought they were broken.

Basically when you remove them from the box you got only a blinking white light from the left bud, and no light on the right one? You press the power button for a long time but no blue light ever comes?

And when you put the buds in the box both have a fixed light meaning they are both charged?

1 - Connect the box to usb charge, with the buds in, even if the box has charge left.

2 - check if the right bud starts to blink white ( as if it is charging)

Thats it.

bmoore703
Participant
Registered since

Aug 17, 2020

I'm having the same issue with my W10 laptop and my Bose headphones.  I'll hold the BT connector button down forever, and all I ever get is the blinking blue light.  It doesn't come up as an available device on my laptop.

user_453932
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

@Tony_G , in your instructions in this thread you say "Push and hold the power switch all the way up...".  What is the "power switch"?  Where is it, and how does one "hold the switch all the way up"?

Jessie_O

Hi there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

For SoundSpoort Free, press and hold the button for 10 seconds. 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!