Zoe_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Soundsport Free won’t connect to anything.

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to hear that the troubleshooting did not work. I would suggest calling the customer care team if you have tried all the troubleshooting suggested in this thread, as they will be able to assist you further with this issue. 

I hope this helps, should you need anything else please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

leematthewmonk
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2018

My headphones were still under warranty. Bose UK exchanged my old pair for a new pair. The new pair still have the same problems; sometimes don't charge, often don't connect, signal drips out very often and disconnects. Etc. Bose are shameful. They should have given me a refund.
nanc
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

Sounsport no longer pairing to iPhone, have tried all your suggestions it connects to my car, to my iPad, but not to my iPhone. When I try to pair it says “ready to pair” then it says connecting to iPhone a few times and then says “cannot locate mobile device. What is the problem?

Tegan_M

Hello nanc,

Thanks for getting in touch with the community, I am sorry to hear that the troubleshooting suggested did not work. I would suggest calling your regions Bose Product Support team where an agent will be able to assist you with this matter further. 

We apologise that you are experiencing this issue but a support team member will happily do what they can to get this resolved. 

Warm regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
tmckown
Participant
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

Same here. These are obviously not ready for prime time and I would love if Bose would just give me my money back for these. 

tmckown
Participant
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

This solved my problem but I can't believe Bose put out such an inferior product that is not ready for prime time consumers.

I will be doing my best to get my money back from Bose, there has been absolutely nothing pleasing about having these because of the poor bluetooth technology. 

Vicky_W

Hello tmckown, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue. If you have not tried the troubleshooting steps previously mentioned in this thread please give them a go and let me know how you get on. 

If you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Of course, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Davklanton2020
Participant
Registered since

Sep 1, 2019

Hello BOSE FAMILY 

I was having the same probleme, i follow the instructions and its work like a charme.

1- I put back my Bose Soundsport in the case 

2- Deleted it from the bluetooth list on my phone and any devices it use to connec to 

3- Tok tem out ant then HOLD FOR 10 SECOND THE BLUETOOTH BUTTON on the LEFT EAR PLUG as it said ( after 10 seconds the bleu light start blinking on both ) 

4- Search in bluetooth on my phone

5- Find then and same PERMISSIONS where requested like THE FIRST TIME I TRY TO CONNECT THEM WHEN I BOUGHT IT.

Hope my comment will help thoses in the same situation.

THANK YOU 

David A.

Jangland
Participant
Registered since

Sep 30, 2019

Same issue here.. but ive had mine over a year.  simply tried to change to a new device one day.. and now they will not connect to anything.  Why is there no way to factory reset them????

They charge... white blinking light.  No voice prompt whatsoever.  They even show up with the name I gave them to connect from the app.. just will not connect or give me any voice prompts. 

Support says they are out of warranty and wants to offer me a new pair for discount.  No thanks... I always had issues connecting to these and switching devices. 

Zoe_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Hello Jangland,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your SoundSport Free headphones. That's absolutely something I would be able to assist you with today, you mentioned that you wanted a way to factory reset the headphones? While you cannot factory reset these headphones, you can reboot the processor via this method below if you have not already: 

1. Place your earbuds in the charging case
  2. Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  3. Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  4. Remove your earbuds from the case.

Have you tried any of the other troubleshooting suggested in this thread?

Kindest regards,

Zoe C