Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 20, 2020

Soundsport Green Light Stuck On After Charging, But No Sound and Can't Power On/Off

I have a second pair of Bose Soundsports (first one had to be exchanged because of a defect) and when I went to use them today they're inoperable.  I charged them for about 8 hours and the light is yellow while charging.  When I unplug them, the light is green and stays on, but I can't turn them on or off.  No matter how long I hold down the power button, nothing happens and the green light stays on.  When I plug it back in, the light becomes yellow again and if I try holding the power button down, still nothing changes.  I have no idea what's going on with these things - any help would be appreciated!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Soundsport Green Light Stuck On After Charging, But No Sound and Can't Power On/Off

@ashplissken 

I don't work for Bose, but here is something you may want to let the Bose moderators know:

1. Which soundsport do you have - wireless (with wire) or wireless free (no wire)

2. Are you able to communicate with the Bose Connect app.  If you can, how much battery is left (i.e., what is the percentage it shows) and what version does it say you have for firmware?

Highlighted

Re: Soundsport Green Light Stuck On After Charging, But No Sound and Can't Power On/Off

Hello ashplissken, 

Thanks for posting. 

@joelirwin is correct, the information he has requested will be very helpful when it comes to getting your issue resolved. To identify which pair of headphones you have, you can type your serial number into this page here and it will tell you. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!