cvitali
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 9, 2019

Soundsport Pulse Rubber casing falling apart

I purchased the Soundsport Pulse wireless headphones and all the rubber casing, including where you charge the headphones is falling apart.  These were quite expensive and I had hoped they'd last more than a year.  There doesn't seem to be a way to get the rubber back on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport Pulse Rubber casing falling apart

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi there @cvitali and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that your Pulse headphones are starting to come apart here, and understand your disappointment. I would be happy to advise you here!

As this sort of damage is not something we can troubleshoot for, I would be advising that you reach out to Bose Support in your country/region to have this addressed.

This can be done by clicking HERE, choosing your country/region from the list or options below this, and then scroll down to the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of that page.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions on this!

Liam W - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi there @cvitali and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that your Pulse headphones are starting to come apart here, and understand your disappointment. I would be happy to advise you here!

As this sort of damage is not something we can troubleshoot for, I would be advising that you reach out to Bose Support in your country/region to have this addressed.

This can be done by clicking HERE, choosing your country/region from the list or options below this, and then scroll down to the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of that page.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions on this!

Liam W - Community Support

pk2019
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

I bought my QC30 in April 2018.  I've used it mainly at bedside to watch my iPad at night.  I noticed about 2 weeks ago that the rubber casing was falling apart.  I dealt with it til it got to the point where I can't even turn it on of off anymore without peeling the rubber casing back and pushing the button with a sharp object.  I bought the QC in the US but am now in Korea.  I don't know if I can get this fixed through warranty or if warranty period is over...I've read the forums and I see that this is a known issue.  What are my options here besides "contact your local Bose support" because everything is written in Korean and I don't know how to proceed here.