Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

Soundsport Wireless Sound quality issues

Hi, I just got replaced soundsport wireless headphones from bose serice center in mumbai last week.

after careful consideration it seems like newly received headphones has sound quality very low and not clear(acoustic were not so clear) as it was with old sound sport wireless headphone.

after I received the replacement headphone I even updated them with latest version of firmware update but still the quality of sound is not improved. I am using Apple Music paid subscription with high quality audio settings as well as Spotify premium membership having high quality audio. I have tried numerous settings to if that works out for me.

please help me get this resolved. Is there any solution which i can try to fix this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport Wireless Sound quality issues

Author Accepted Answer selected by SantoshM29

Hello SantoshM29,

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry that you are having issues. 

Please can you try the following to look to resolve these issues: 

• Go to btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software. If the previous update was done via the app.
  • Perform a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.
  • Clearing the Bluetooth list. To do this press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bose Connect app and from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and then repair them. 

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by SantoshM29

Hello SantoshM29,

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry that you are having issues. 

Please can you try the following to look to resolve these issues: 

• Go to btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software. If the previous update was done via the app.
  • Perform a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.
  • Clearing the Bluetooth list. To do this press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bose Connect app and from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and then repair them. 

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

Thank you Vicky. I see that sound is much better now.  Thank you for your help!