Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2019

Soundsport Wireless imbalance sound after update - Right is louder than left

I am very particular with my music quality and right after the update, I noticed that my right earphone is louder than the left. Anyone else experiencing this?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Soundsport Wireless imbalance sound after update - Right is louder than left

Hello Louissedav, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums.

I am sorry that you are having issues with your SoundSport headphones. I would love to try and help you to resolve this issue. Could you please try the following steps and let me know how you get on?

1. Go to btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
  2. Perform a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W  - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Aug 16, 2020

Re: Soundsport Wireless imbalance sound after update - Right is louder than left

Hi, I have the same problem but i did the update through the app on my cellphone and suddenly the problem appeared

I do not have acces to a computer and on the app I see no option to do an update for my soundsports

@Noble, I am really sorry to hear this has happened to you. There are some great troubleshooting steps here that should help: 

1. Low audio from product

2. Poor sound quality from the product

3. Sound is not heard from all speakers

4. Quiet, intermittent or poor sound quality from one speaker

If you have tried all troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Aug 24, 2020

I love my ear set, but i have the same problem...

So frustrating, i am trying to fix it but no luck so far

Participant
Registered since

Aug 24, 2020

The right ear is still way stronger...

i am not the only one....why you guys dont tel us the truth, it must be a well known problem at Bose.

what can i do now

thank you

Stan