BoBayna
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2020

Soundsport battery drain in 30 mins

This is the second pair of Bose Soundsport headphones I have owned in 3 years. The first pair, deteriorated significantly over time when I contacted Bose to PAY for new parts, they said no. 

So now onto my second pair, which I bought in November 2019, I have taken major steps to ensure their integrity (mainly, keeping them in their Bose hardshell case when not in use); however, even with these precautionary steps, about a month ago, the headphones will not fully charge (they only make it to 80/90 percent). When I remove the headphones from the charger, they die in about 30 mins. 

I should note that they were purchased from amazon, but they referred me to Bose for the support. 

4 REPLIES 4
Charlotte_G

Re: Soundsport battery drain in 30 mins

Hey BoBayna,

Thanks for joining the Bose Community.

I am sorry to hear that you've had some problems with your SoundSport headphones. I'd love to help with your current battery issue.

In order to provide you with the most efficient support, can you confirm which model of SoundSport headphones you have?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
BoBayna
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2020

I’m unsure about the model type other than they are soundsport wireless heaphones.

Vicky_W

No problem, are your headphones connected with a wire, or are they single buds in a case?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
BoBayna
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2020

They are connected by a wire.