Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 8, 2019

Soundsport buds connecting to a soundbar

Has anyone attempted to connect their soundsport buds to a vizio soundbar?  I have a soundbar connected to my home gym television and in an effort to not disturb the family, was attempting to connect my soundsport buds to the bluetooth pairing of the soundbar but am not experiencing any success.  Suspect it is not able to be connected, but was hoping a bluetooth device to another bluetooth device was possible.  Greatly appreciate any insight anyone might be able to share on where this action is possible and if so, the procedure to take.  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport buds connecting to a soundbar

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello feb0815,

Thank you very much for your message. I would love to try and assist you with this.

I would recommend that you look into the Bluetooth capabilities of your vizio Soundbar, Bluetooth devices can either be transmitting or receiving. It may be that you soundbar only has a receiving Bluetooth connection opposed to transmitting connection to output audio via Bluetooth to the headphones. In this instance, I would recommend that you get in touch with the makers of your radio to find out this information as this connection may not be possible. 

I hope that this helps.

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport buds connecting to a soundbar

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello feb0815,

Thank you very much for your message. I would love to try and assist you with this.

I would recommend that you look into the Bluetooth capabilities of your vizio Soundbar, Bluetooth devices can either be transmitting or receiving. It may be that you soundbar only has a receiving Bluetooth connection opposed to transmitting connection to output audio via Bluetooth to the headphones. In this instance, I would recommend that you get in touch with the makers of your radio to find out this information as this connection may not be possible. 

I hope that this helps.

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post