Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2020

Soundsport ear buds will not charge

I am on my 3rd pair of Soundsport earbuds. The same issue has happened with every pair. After having the headphones for awhile they will no longer charge in a fully charged case. I place the headphones in the case. The charging lights blink 3 times and the stay lit indicating the headphones are charged, which they are not. They are 100% completely depleted. I use my headphones for running so I have always assumed sweat was the issue. Usually I get about 10-12 months out of a pair. This most recent pair I have had for only 2 months. I have tried every trouble shooting tip I can find and was walked through with customer service. Any suggestions would be fantastic. I am ready to take the loss and move onto AirPods.

I will say the customer service has been amazing and has replaced my buds each time and renewed my year warranty.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport ear buds will not charge

Hello sacco56, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your headphones. 

You mentioned you have already tried troubleshooting and have spoken to our support team. What troubleshooting have you already attempted? 

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!