Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 1, 2020

Soundsport falling out, unfit for purpose

Wonderful birthday gift. They sound great, but as i have seen on various forums and reviews they simply will not stay in my ears. I have tried all of the suggestions Bose have recommended to others, and one or two things of my own, but the only thing that works is taping them in, and that is NOT ideal, especially for a brand that is supposed to be at the higher end. Sadly, due to a muscle injury, i hadn't tried these until after they could be returned. Come on Bose, my ears aren't weird or anything, so pull your finger out and get designing and sort it out,  or i am afraid you will have permanently lost a customer. How could i have faith in any future products when this one is so poor. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 1, 2020

Re: Soundsport falling out, unfit for purpose

Wow. Zero response from Bose. Just a note saying that admin had moved my post. I am frankly disgusted. Maybe it's time to up the anti and start leaving reviews of the product around the net, so others don't waste money on a ear phones that sound great, as long as you stay stock still or use tape to hold them in.