VVM
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 17, 2019

Soundsport free Bluetooth connection issue

I'm the owner of Sounsport free product and have recurring problem with connection my earphones to MacBook. Basically everything works properly, but sometimes after making a pair with laptop, only right speaker is playing in mono regime. This problem is systematically repeated from time to time and is resolved after several connection attempts. Moreover I met several times the same issue with my iPhone.  How can I fix that? It becoming really annoying.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport free Bluetooth connection issue

IHi VVM, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with connection to your MacBook. I'll do all I can to assist you! 

I would recommend making sure that the Firmware is up to date on the earphones. You can do this by plugging the earphones into your PC or Laptop and clicking the LINK HERE and following the on-screen instructions. 

I would be interested to see if anyone else in the Community is experiencing the same issues. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.