Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Soundsport free Samsung tv

The frees won't connect to my Samsung tv, had no issue with the regular soundsport wireless, but the frees won't connect. They show up, i click pair, then nothing.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 2, 2018

Re: Soundsport free Samsung tv

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tony_G

Success! Ok so I am now able to pair my Soundsport free to my 6 series Samsung tv! And as a bonus the lag is bearable. 

Unlike the last the last time when I was ony able to pair it ONCE, this time I am able to switch between my Galaxy S8+ and Macbook Pro. 

All I did was setup the tv from stratch: Settings>General>Start Setup. Went through the setup process. Once it was done, I was able to pair up the earbuds like it's supposed to. Instantly! 

I hope it works for you too!

View solution in original post

62 REPLIES 62
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Jsmit00vv,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about that. Could I ask, are you having difficulties with anything else? 

Regards,

Tony - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Actually I got the headphones to connect to the TV finally, took about 50 attempts to do so. I have not had any issues with left ear dropping out, yet, other than when I go out of range of the source, which to me is to be expected. I do have REALLY BAD audio/video sync issues, as others have had. There is an audio sync adjustment im going to try on the TV this evening to try to aleviate it. As others have stated it doesnt make much sense that there would be such bad sync issues, the normal Soundsport Wireless headphones that I have do not have the issue at all,just the Soundsport Free's.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 31, 2018

i still have same problem

i cant connect my sound-sport free to my Samsung tv my tv its brand new

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@arsenaly49 thank you for writing in, and sorry to hear that you are having trouble connecting to your TV. Just for troubleshooting purposes, is it possible to test your headset with a different device? 

Also, could you provide the model number of your TV? 

Check back with us when you get the chance.

Thank you again!

Mohsin 

Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 3, 2017

is bose ever going to fix this BROKEN product? Lag, Wont pair with my TV... only one bud works with my PC... who releases this ????1

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 26, 2018

I got same problem with Soundsport free and Samsung TV (QLED Q7F) 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@Jim999 Hello, thank you for writing in. Can you clarify the issue you are experiencing?

Thank you again,

Mohsin

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 26, 2018

the problem is I tried to connect with my TV samsung Q7F. It take long time about 2 mins and show unableto connect so I try many time still not work also try to reset my bose and same not working. However, I tried with other headphone (B&W PX and B&O H8) it can connect.  

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@Jim999 thank you for the update, and sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. Can you try clearing the Bluetooth device list on the headset, and then try re-pairing? Can you also check with Samsung for any updates to the firmware of your TV?

To clear the Bluetooth device list, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds or until you hear " Bluetooth device list cleared".

Check back when you can. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin