Soundsport free Samsung tv

SOLVED
Bose Best Answer selected by ModeratorTony_G
Quiet Contributor

Re: Soundsport free Samsung tv

Hi Alexandre,

Finally something that really works. Thankyou for the feedback. It's a pity and somewhat disappointing that Bose technical support did not know this solution and gave everyone in this forum the same bloody reply which did not solve anything for the most of us. Alexandre your suggestion worked for me. The only issue is the lag of about 1 to 2 seconds..but at least it works. At bose technical support...how are we to solve the lag issue now?
Thanks
Silent Starter

It worked for me as well... had the same problem, tried everything... only when I tried with the left bud in case it worked... probably will work for everyone. thanks!!!
Quiet Contributor

Thats incredible!! It works !! Great!! Thanks.

Silent Starter

Did anyone ever come up with a solution to this? I just bought these, they work fine with everything except my Samsung 65" Class MU6500 Curved 4K UHD TV. But then again the lag is so bad that I probably wouldn't want to use it for anything where video sync is important. Man they sound really good though, what is it with Bose, the speakers are always so good but the tech around it is a wreck lol. I'll probably keep them I guess since they sound so good and I really did get them to work out not to watch TV =)

Audible Advocate

this is so upsetting.. i tried clearing the paired list. i tried using the left earpiece only i tried resetting the tv etc.. there is no use for this to be connected to my samsung UN 60H6350 AF tv.. 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

yo bose you gonna fix this with computers and TVs??? **bleep** $350 junk!

Silent Starter

You are a LEGEND, thank you soooooooo much it worked

Friendly Fanatic

how exactly did u get it to work